The HUB on Chestnut (Past Client)
High-rise, mixed-use, with 101 residential apartments in University City, Philadelphia.
At the corner of 40th & everything.
The HUB on Chestnut was designed as the first part of the redevelopment of the northeast corner of 40th & Chestnut Streets in University City. Featuring two floors of commercial space and 101 residential units, The HUB on Chestnut features studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom units.
Equinox’s property management team was essential to the success of this project in achieving effective leasing, budgeting, and operations that met multiple successful financial benchmarks for over a decade.
- Features two floors of commercial space currently occupied by DISTRITO, Jean Madeline, and Oak Street Health
- Features studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom residential apartments
- Apartments feature a modern industrial design
- Located in the heart of University City, walking distance to UPenn, Drexel, and SEPTA’s 40th Street Station
- Maintained high levels of occupancy, often with renewal rates over 50% (typically 30% in student housing)