3939 Chestnut (Past Client)
At the corner of 40th & everything.
3939 Chestnut was designed as the second part of the redevelopment of the northeast corner of 40th & Chestnut Streets in University City. Featuring two floors of commercial space and 65 residential units, 3939 Chestnut specializes in studio and 1-bedroom units.
Equinox’s property management team was essential to the success of this project from Pre-Leasing Consulting and Lease Up, to stabilization and on-going operations and management of the property. When 3939 Chestnut opened in Fall 2015, the building was over 50% leased and was 100% leased within 9 months of opening.
- Features two floors of commercial space currently occupied by Philadelphia staple, Dim Sum House
- Features studio and 1 bedroom residential apartments
- Apartments feature full kitchens with all appliances and a all-in-one washer and dryer
- Located in the heart of University City, walking distance to UPenn, Drexel, and SEPTA’s 40th Street Station
- 3939 Chestnut was 100% occupied within 9 months of opening